• Outside pocket is specifically designed to hold a US Brevet card (4.25"x5.5"). Also holds US auto road maps folded in half.
• Secondary exterior mesh pocket with quick-access Velcro closure.
• Exterior of bag constructed of rugged DuPont 500 denier Cordura® nylon fabric (with a water-repellent coating on the inside of the fabric — we don’t use cheap polyester fabrics like some other other top tube bags).
• Interior features soft hook & loop compatible fabric.
• Main compartment has heavy-duty #8 water-repellent zipper.
• Main compartment has movable/removable hook & loop divider.
• Elastic pencil/pen holder — no more fumbling to answer brevet questions or to record times.
• Bag attaches with three hook & loop straps (end strap is removable and adjustable to one of three vertical positions to fit differing stem heights).
• Foam padding on bottom and one side for rigidity & protection of contents.
• Zippers can be operated with one hand.
• Each bag includes an 8-mil polyethylene pouch — convenient for going in & out of mini-marts, keeping your brevet card and cash together. This zipperless pouch is deep enough to fold over one end, which is faster and easier to use than a zippered bag.